We accept returns on rugs within 15 days of the delivery date. To return an item, please contact us to request a RMA (return merchandise authorization number) within 7 days and return the item within 15 days. We do not accept returns that are older than 15 days. A restocking fee may be charged.
The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges unless the items are defective or damaged. In these cases, please contact our customer service department immediately upon receipt and we will arrange for a pickup of the goods. Upon receipt and inspection of the merchandise, we will credit your account for the full amount of the order.
Please note: processing & handling fees are non-refundable and you are responsible for payment of the return shipping charges.
Please inspect your packages within 24-48 hours after receipt. All claims for damages must be made within 2 business day.
We are unable to accept returns beyond 15 days.
If you received an item that is defective or damaged during transit, please contact us immediately for a replacement. We will issue a call tag for the merchandise and send a replacement promptly. If the replacement is not in stock, you will have an option to choose a full refund, another replacement or wait for back-order.
If you received a either a damaged product or a product that you did not order, please follow these steps:
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number. Our customer service representative will arrange for a UPS call tag which schedules UPS to come to your home to pick up the subject merchandise.
2. Pack and seal your return securely in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box. 3. Wait for UPS to come and pick up the package.
To request an RMA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All SALE items are final sale and are not eligible for return. This policy applies to all items sold through this website with the following exceptions:
How to make a general return:
All returns must be shipped to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD packages.
Refunds for returns are issued within 3-4 business days after we receive your package. Actual credit might take 3-7 days depending on your credit company. We will email you the credit receipt as soon as it is issued. There may be a restocking fee on any rug returned that is not damaged or defective.
1. Contact our customer service department and obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Our warehouse will only be able to accept return packages clearly marked with an RMA number. This Return Authorization (RMA) number is valid for 15 days.
2. Pack and seal your return security in its original packaging. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the box. Packages must be returned postage paid. We also recommend that you insure all packages since otherwise you will be responsible for any damage during the return shipment. Inside Rugs will not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
3. Ship the product return insured and postage paid. We will contact you with the return to address.
Please do not return items to our San Francisco, CA address without prior authorization as most returns have to be shipped back directly to our suppliers.
Please note that items shipped back to us without a return authorization number will not be accepted and will be returned to you. All items must be returned in their original, unworn and unused condition enclosed in original packaging within 15 days for a refund or exchange. Returned items should be free from dirt and debris. In the event an item is returned in a condition where it can not be resold, you will be asked to have the product picked up at your expense.